Icopal Formflash is the lightweight, lead-free, versatile alternative for roof flashing. It’s 50% lighter than Code 4 lead flashing, easier to handle and speedier to install, yet outstandingly waterproof and resilient. PVC-free as well as lead-free, FormFlash is environmentally friendly, and there’s no resale value to tempt the local lead thieves.
Icopal FormFlash the first lead replacement system in the UK to win Secured by Design certification.
Wherever lead goes, FormFlash goes. It’s suitable for all types of flashing including stepped abutments, chimneys, rooflights and flat or pitched roofing terminations.
FormFlash Technical Data and Installation
What is FormFlash lead free flashing made from?
Features & Benefits
- Looks like lead to the eye, but not to the touch, so maintaining aesthetics but deterring thieves.
- Has no scrap value.
- Over 50% lighter than lead providing easier handling and health and safety advantages.
- Environment friendly and non-toxic – no lead, no other heavy metals, no PVC.
- Quicker and easier to install.
- Malleable, easy to cut and easy to form.
- Weldable – with hot air gun or flame free welder.
|| Roll Size
||10m x 0.12m
||10m x 0.15m
||10m x 0.20m
||10m x 0.25m
||10m x 0.30m
||10m x 0.45m
||10m x 0.65m
||10m x 0.95m
||FormFlash fixing Clips (pack 25 clips)
Icopal Formflash has been independently site and laboratory tested by the British Board of Agrément, and awarded BBA certificate number 09/4685.