Roofgard Paving Support System
The Roofgard Paving Support System provides a versatile cost effective means of creating a fully supported and stable raised paved area, terrace, walkway or balcony.
The Roofgard Paving Support consists of a threaded upper supporting head for fine adjustment and paver levelling which is interchangeable with three varying bases and additional extension collars to provide variable paving heights from 40mm to 225mm.
Features and Benefits
- Fully adjustable – provides a flexible method of uniformly supporting paving, easily overcoming the differences in height and falls in the roof deck to produce a totally level surface.
- Raises the paving above the roof deck – allowing services such as cables and piping to remain in place, yet be accessible for ease of maintenance.
- Cross directional fins – ensure equal spacing of slabs and effective drainage of the pedestrian area.
- High load capability – the large surface area of the base (330cm2) provides mechanical resistance under centred load on a single support when adjusted to maximum height of 2000kg without distortion.
- Full range of accessories – for both concrete paving and timber decking tiles.
Roofgard Paving Support
All items shown above to special order only
||Unit of Sale
||Roofgard Paving Cushion (Concrete Tiles)
||Roofgard Paving Cushion (Timber Tiles)
||Roofgard Paving Support 40 - 65mm
||Roofgard Paving Support 60 - 105mm
||Roofgard Paving Support 100 - 145mm
||Roofgard Paving Edge Support 3m length