Icopal's high performance elastomeric torch-on capsheets feature a unique patented grooved profile that uses 25% less gas and allows up to 30% faster application than traditional torch-on membranes.
Features & Benefits
- Maximum adhesion with minimum energy use - up to 30% faster to lay .
- Technically advanced low heat reactive bitumen characteristics .
- Exceptional bond strength.
- Safer low flame application.
- Reduced energy consumption.
Used in conjunction with specially formulated low-melt resin blends only a minimal heat application is required to activate the unique adhesive properties of the membrane, as the heat is channelled quickly along the grooves and disperses rapidly along the roll. This form of application ensures maximum adhesion with the minimum use of energy, providing an instant 100% secure bond.
The groove profile increases the surface area of the bitumen by 40% and contact of the film across the peaks only allows it to be dispersed 30% faster.