Both specifiers and contractors are subjected to ever increasing downward pressure on design and installation times. Total Torch has been designed to meet these exacting standards. The Total Torch system is a fully torchable system that eliminates the need for bitumen boilers on the roof, thereby reducing the risk of boilers overheating and reducing project start-up time. The system has been engineered to be up to 25% quicker than laying traditional torch-on built up roofing systems.
As well as being used on new build warm roofs, Total Torch membranes can also be used, subject to Icopal approval, on cold and inverted roofs as a refurbishment overlay system.
Features & Benefits
- Striped resinous profiles channel water vapour to help eliminate blistering, so prolonging roof life.
- Ideal solution for new or refurbishment projects
- Two layer waterproofing application
- Torch-on application - no bitumen boilers required
- Reduced energy costs during application
- Wide choice of Icopal capsheet to suit specification
- Supported by Icopal’s Insured Guarantees.
Vapour Control and Vapour Dispersion Layers
The following Torch-on roofing capsheets are available:
Icopal Insured Guarantees for up to 15 Years
When installed to Icopal’s specification and by a Team Icopal approved contractor, comprehensive insured product guarantee cover for up to 15 years is available.
Further information on the different levels of guarantee cover.
Icopal is a registered member of the National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC) Safe2Torch campaign. Icopal’s TorchSafe™ design and specification service reduces the risk of roof fires when using gas torches on roofs.
Read our TorchSafe™ Detailing Guide for Reinforced Bitumen Waterproofing and find out more how contractors and specifiers can meet the goals and objectives of the NFRC Safe2Torch campaign.