Anderson T.A. Detailing Underlay
Anderson T.A. Detailing Underlay is a glass reinforced Thermally Activated detailing underlay.
The upper surface is coated with Syntan® technology with it’s distinctive red finish, along with a heat activated selvedge with release film. The special Syntan® coating replaces conventional sand making the product lighter and more efficient to heat transfer ensuring maximum adhesion at critical details.
Features & Benefits
- Technically advanced low heat-reactive bitumen
- Thermically Activated membranes to protect combustible surfaces from naked flames
- Exceptional bond strength
- Reduced energy consumption
- TorchSafe requires 50% less torching
- Striped resinous profiles release water vapour to help eliminate blistering and prolong roof life
||T.A. Detailing Underlay
||1m x 10m
Product Data and Performance
||Red SYNTAN resin, with adhesive bitumen with release sheet to overlap selvedge
||SBS-modified heat-activated bitumen adhesive with release sheet
|Type of Reinforcement:
||4.2 mm ±0.2
Icopal S.A. Spray Primer is designed to penetrate and seal dusty or porous substrates of masonry, concrete, cementitious screeds or renders; existing bituminous or asphalt waterproofing; plywood or OSB; structural steelwork and other metals; prior to the application of thermically-activated self-adhesive bituminous membranes.