Anderson TorchSafe T.A. VCL - Stripes
Anderson TorchSafe T.A. VCL Stripes is a SBS modified bitumen VCL reinforced with extra strong glass fibre combined with PET aluminium core. It is intended for use as a vapour control layer in a warm roof system build-up.
TorchSafe T.A. VCL Stripes has a self adhesive underside with release film and an upper surface covered with thermically activated stripes. Full activation and bond strength to the substrate is achieved by torch heating the stripes which then acts as the attachment method for the thermal Insulation. The upper surface is manufactured with a 75mm wide bitumen selvedge along one long edge finished with a release film allowing a safe watertight overlap to be formed.
Features & Benefits
- Unique grooves system
- Self-adhesive side laps protect the insulation during installation
- Technically advanced low heat-reactive bitumen
- Thermically Activated membranes to protect combustible surfaces from naked flames
- Exceptional bond strength
- Reduced energy consumption
- TorchSafe requires 50% less torching
- Striped resinous profiles release water vapour to help eliminate blistering and prolong roof life
||TorchSafe T.A. VCL - Stripes
||1m x 7.5m
Product Data and Performance
||Silica sand with SBS-modified bitumen stripes with thermofusible film
||Heat-activated self-adhesive SBS-modified bitumen with release sheet
||SBS-modified bitumen adhesive
|Type of Reinforcement:
||3.5 mm ±0.2
Icopal S.A. Spray Primer is designed to penetrate and seal dusty or porous substrates of masonry, concrete, cementitious screeds or renders; existing bituminous or asphalt waterproofing; plywood or OSB; structural steelwork and other metals; prior to the application of thermically-activated self-adhesive bituminous membranes.