TorchSafe T.A. Thermically Activated Flat Roofing Systems
TorchSafe is a range of thermically activated products designed to give you the technology you need to complete a quality roof system quickly, making big energy savings and keeping the entire flat roof structure safe from fire.
With an advanced reinforced membrane structure and a unique in- built water vapour release feature to help maintain roof integrity in today’s flexible building structures, TorchSafe waterproofing systems have proven their performance in all kinds of roofing applications time and time again and have a life expectancy in excess of 20 years.
TorchSafe T.A. systems are suitable for new build or refurbishment projects and offer the durability and flexibility of traditional reinforced built up bitumen waterproofing with the benefit of safer application and speed of installation. Utilising the latest development in bitumen technology, T.A. systems combine the use of self adhesive, hot air welding and solvent free adhesives to create flame free application methods to satisfy the most stringent site safety conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Unique grooves system
- Self-adhesive side laps protect the insulation during installation
- Technically advanced low heat-reactive bitumen
- Thermically Activated membranes to protect combustible surfaces from naked flames
- Exceptional bond strength
- Reduced energy consumption
- TorchSafe requires 50% less torching
- Striped resinous profiles release water vapour to help eliminate blistering and prolong roof life
- A range of capsheets available
- Choice of colours
- BBA approval (cert No 09/4645)
Icopal Insured Guarantees for up to 20 Years
When installed to Icopal’s specification and by an Icopal approved contractor, comprehensive insured guarantee cover for up to 20 years is available.
Further information on the different levels of guarantee cover.