Icopal Free Standing ManGuard Fall Protection System
The ManGuard dead weight anchor system is designed to provide suitable fall protection where roof penetrations are not suitable or possible, or where temporary, infrequent roof access is required. It can be used singularly or in series, varying the number of sections to suit the roofing application.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for use on single ply, bitumen membrane and mastic asphalt roofing.
- Tested and approved on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Easy manual handling.
- Available in 6 or 8 spoke models, depending on application.
- Conforms with EN795:1966 for a class E system
Two models are available:
- 8 Spoke System – for use on any roof surface including single-ply, wet or dry (total weight 340kg).
- 6 Spoke System – for use on mineral, concrete or felt roof surfaces, wet or dry. (total weight 260 kg).
Each model consists of:
- Central frame – a circular 20kg central frame with either 6 or 8 weight locating spokes and a lanyard attachment bracket.
- Steel base plates – 20 kg steel base plates with bonded ribbed rubber pads that fit into the central frame.
- Rubber weights – specially designed 20kg rubber weights that sit onto the steel base plates.