Parabit Hot Melt Roofing Compound
Parabit Hot Melt is a single component, solvent free rubberised bitumen compound supplied in 10kg blocks. Heated in a twin wall oil or heat jacketed mixer capable of providing continuous agitation. The hot melt membrane is applied in a continuous operation by squeegee to create a seamless and continuous waterproofing layer.
Features & Benefits
- Quick to apply and to cure, Icopal Parabit can be installed in far less time than traditional waterproofing membranes, reducing overall roofing costs.
- Does not require the complex preparation or curing stages typical of cold-applied systems.
- Durable - the system should last the lifetime of the building, eliminating possible replacement costs in the future.
- Parabit retains its self-healing characteristics throughout its working life, maintaining waterproofing integrity.
- Can be applied in temperatures down to –25ºC.
||Parabit Hot Melt Compound
||3kg/m² (Parabit Solo systems)
6kg/m² (Parabit Duo systems)
Parabit Hot Melt Compound is packed in a cardboard box with a silicon coating on the inside to allow for easy removal of the bitumen compound. The storage time of the compound is unlimited.