AeroDek Robust Plus is ideal for a wide range of applications, especially where a more modern appearance is required without compromising on strength and durability.
BMI AeroDek Robust plus roofing tiles are designed to provide an economic and attractive finish for all types of roof down to 12° and the tiles are available in three finishes, Anthracite, Pepperstone and Teak.
Once installed AeroDek Robust Plus lightweight roofing tiles provide an extremely robust, weather secure and low maintenance roof or vertical covering.
Features & Benefits
- The unique manufacturing process provides the product with its Robust name and superior strength
- A lightweight, low maintenance solution that is quick and easy to install on all roof types and on pitches as low as 12°
- 40 year full value weather security roofing guarantee
- AeroDek's fully dry fixed roofing system ensures maximum storm resistance
- Secured by Design accreditation from the Association of Police Officers - exclusive to BMI AeroDek
- Loss Prevention Certification Board accreditation (LPCB) to LPS 1175 certificate 834a.
- Independently site and laboratory tested BBA Certificate number 95/3122
- Low maintenance - BS5534
- NHBC standards 2016
- One-seventh the weight of concrete roof tiles
- Low whole life cost of ownership when compared to more traditional roofing products.
- AeroDek lightweight roof tiles are strong, robust and vandal resistant.