AeroDek Tradition Plus tiles give the appearance of traditional concrete or clay, yet at only one-seventh of the weight of a concrete tile. AeroDek Traditional Plus represents a lightweight, easy to install and durable alternative to traditional roof tiles.
Perfect for both renovations and new builds, they can be used for any roof with a minimum pitch of 10°, durable and lightweight they make installation easy.
Features & Benefits
- A low maintenance solution providing a lower whole life cycle than other traditional roof coverings.
- Quick and easy to install on all roof types and on pitches as low as 10°
- 40 year full value weather security roofing guarantee
- AeroDek's fully dry fixed roofing system ensures maximum storm resistance
- Secured by Design accreditation from the Association of Police Officers - exclusive to BMI AeroDek
- Loss Prevention Certification Board accreditation (LPCB) to LPS 1175 certificate 834a.
- Independently site and laboratory tested BBA Certificate number 95/3122
- Low maintenance - BS5534
- NHBC standards 2016
- One-seventh the weight of concrete roof tiles
- Low whole life cost of ownership when compared to more traditional roofing products.
- AeroDek lightweight roof tiles are strong, robust and vandal resistant.