Monarflex Netofol 200 VB Vapour Control Layer
Monarflex Netofol high performance vapour control layer is for use in buildings with low to medium levels of humidity, such as shops, offices and storage areas. It is suitable for use on both new and refurbishment projects.
Monarflex Netofol is a three layer vapour control layer produced from two layers of low density polyethylene (LDPE), with a reinforcing grid of high density polyethylene (HDPE) built-in. The reinforcing grid gives the Monarflex Netofol a high tear and puncture resistance to the rigors of the building site, helping ensure air-tight performance from the construction.
Features & Benefits
- Reinforcing grid provides high strength and tear resistance .
- Reduces air movement through the construction, cutting convection heat losses.
- Reduces the transmission of water vapour from the occupied spaces into the construction .
- Suitable for low to medium levels of moisture control.
- Stable across a wide temperature range.
||Monarflex Netofol 200 VB
||50m x 2m
Product Data and Performance
||Blue tint/black grid
|Water vapour resistance:
|Water vapour transmission:
||-40 °C to +75 °C