Monarflex Reflex 275 Vapour Control Layer
Monarflex Reflex 275 high performance vapour control layer is for use in buildings with high humidity, including sports halls, swimming pools and leisure centres. It is suitable for use on both new and refurbishment projects.
Reflex 275 is a five layer vapour control layer produced from virgin polyethylene, with a reinforcing grid of high density polyethylene built-in. The reinforcing grid gives Reflex 275 exceptional strength, and a very high tear and puncture resistance. An aluminium foil layer enhances the vapour resistance of Reflex 275 to an exceptionally high performance.
Reflex 275 Vapour Control layer may be use in lightweight constructions such as low-slope insulated metal roofs and cladding, timber or metal frame walls, and with warm deck single-ply membrane flat roofs.
Features & Benefits
- Five layer membrane giving exceptional performance .
- Reinforcing grid provides high strength and tear resistance .
- Aluminium foil layer increases vapour resistance to exceptionally high levels .
- Stable across a wide temperature range .
- BBA Approval Cert No. 01/3810.
||Monarflex Reflex 275
||25m x 2m
Product Data and Performance
||Blue top surface, grey underside
|Water vapour resistance:
|Water vapour transmission:
|Nail tear strength:
(1) Machine Direction , (2) Transverse Direction
||-40 °C to +75 °C