Dalite Standard Rooflight Features
1. Security Fixings
- Tamper proof fixing caps..
- Contemporary low rise polycarbonate glazing profile.
- Dual sided UV protection.
- 200 times stronger than glass.
- Triple and quad skin glazing meets and exceeds Part L.
- Options for controlling heat gain and solar glare.
- Glass inner glazing option for improved U values, acoustics and aesthetics.
- 25mm structured polycarbonate inner glazing option for improved thermal performance.
3. Glazing Cassette
- Maintains spacing between glazing
- Reduces risk of condensation.
4. Multiwall PVC Kerb
- High Thermal efficiency
- Robust and durable.
- Sloped foot allows roof covering to be finished without need for timber fillets.
- Conceals powered opening components for an uninterrupted lightwell..
5. Membrane Clamp
- Secure termination detail for the waterproofing membrane.
6. Gasket Seal
7. Insulated Kerb Support
- Option to raise the height of rooflight upstand to match the roof insulation thickness.
8. Trickle Vent
- Provides background ventilation (optional).