Monarflex MRX Self Adhesive Gas Membrane
Monarflex MRX is a methane, carbon dioxide, radon resistant and waterproofing self adhesive membrane specifically designed for sealing loose-laid Monarflex DPM's to structural elements such as steel and concrete columns. It can also be used for sealing to existing buildings and for detailed sealing work at upstands and corners. When correctly detailed and installed in a new building it will provide an effective barrier to the passage of all gases, air and moisture from the underlying soil.
Features & Benefits
- High resistance to radon, methane & carbon dioxide gases.
- High performance moisture vapour barrier.
- Self-adhesive polymer formulation allows for healing of small punctures.
- Handy 300mm wide roll size to suit recommended 150mm laps (to membrane and up-stand) - better QC and no waste.
- Can be used to make quick and effective repairs to Monarflex radon barrier membranes
Monarseal MRX is made from a self-adhesive layer of polymer modified bitumen with an aluminium foil layer. The foil is protected by a permanent polyethylene backing layer. It is highly malleable making it particularly suitable for use around steel stanchions. It can also be used to seal any of the ‘loose-laid’ Monarflex radon, air and moisture membranes to the foundation walls of existing buildings. e.g during extension and refurbishment works.
||0.3m x 20m