The Condition Improvement Fund (CIF) is open to academies, schools with academy orders and sixth form colleges.
CIF Funding of over £435 million was awarded in March 2016 for 1,276 projects across 1,030 academies and sixth form colleges.
How BMI Icopal Can Make Your Funding Go Further
We understand the problems academies face when making an application for funding and we aim to support you in this important step so you get the best value possible. We can provide:
- A free site survey
- A comprehensive roof condition report, formatted to be CIF portal ready
- Supporting document with indicative program of works and agreed budget
- Pre-tendering of specification proposal
- Upon successful application, contractor recommendations from our extensive UK approved contractor network
- Project support with periodic site inspections throughout
- Industry leading insured guarantees, issued upon practical completion
BMI Icopal - Waterproofing Excellence
Having manufactured waterproofing and roofing systems for over 160 years, and as a part of the largest waterproofing business in the world, BMI Icopal is perfectly placed to assist in achieving a successful CIF application.
BMI Icopal has many years of experience in supporting Academies and their contractors in achieving success in both new build and refurbishment roofing projects. BMI Icopal Secure, our 5-step process of partnership, ensures that we are with you every step of the way in your project.
From start to finish, and beyond.
1. Consultation & Site Survey
2. Design & Specification
4. Site Support & Project Monitoring
5. System Guarantee
We are offering a 2% representative rebate against materials purchased from BMI Icopal in the form of PSBO vouchers for all Icopal supported projects on completion.
|or any other critical educational supplies
||Icopal for Academies - Helping to make your CIF application Child’s Play (ICO3301)
Please contact us today to arrange a free, no obligation site survey and roof condition report.
Contact our Academies Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 865 4444 or please fill out the form below